Thursday, February 19, 2009

Weird Things pt 1

Crazy/weird things that are true:

I've been handcuffed to a blow up doll

The ring bearer at my wedding was a dog

The best man at my wedding was a woman

I think I ran over one of my best friends in high school

I'm not always drinking when I write on this blog

I've technically have gone to 3 colleges yet have no degree

I once wrote a suicide note for a garden gnome so I wouldn't get blamed for his death. I didn't work.

I have given a mooning garden gnome as a gift

I once went gambling with $5 playing nickel keno, and won $5 with my last nickel

I laugh at inappropriate moments

I was in shock after getting hurt and repeatedly on the way to the my parents house would wake up, ask where I was, then sing a song about an ugly duck that got run over by a truck

Tonight I heard , "Oh jeez! India puked on her weasel" and realized that I'm not the weirdest person in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment