Monday, January 5, 2009

Like Father Like Son

My son cracks me up. I'm in the other room and all of a sudden I hear my son, who is going to the bathroom repeatedly proclaim, "FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!!" Me, I'm just praying that whatever is going on, it IS going on in the hole.

This is the same kid, who after arguing with his sister about how to spell otter or odder angrily tells her, "you don't know what a real man is!" He's 6, she's 12, and I'm still laughing at that one. What the hell does knowing what a real man is have ANYTHING to do with the spelling of otter or odder?

This is the same kid who believes in snow ball farms (we've seen them). OK, that one is kind of true. It was some farmland that the wind had blown some snow into clumps, looking like a snowball farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment