Friday, January 16, 2009

The Wonder of Fog

Driving in the fog can be so otherworldly. Like having sex with an alien, though maybe I shouldn't say that because driving in the fog isn't like getting your ass probed... Hmmm... Yeah, I was driving in the fog earlier and my ass doesn't hurt.

You know, sometimes I ask myself where the fuck does this stuff come from and I don't know either.

Anyway, driving in the fog, while I guess it's not like getting anally probed (not that I would know thank you very much), can be so ethereal. You lose track of where you are at, and then the free association part of your mind kicks in and you could be anywhere. I love that about fog. It's like you can almost believe that when the fog clears anything can be out there. Werewolves, Sasquatch eating roadkill, Dick Cheney (drinking the blood of a virgin as he looks up at me with his feral beedy eyes). Then my medication kicks in and all is well. Phew...

Do you think Aliens like prison?

No comments:

Post a Comment