Thursday, December 25, 2008

The High or Low Expectations of Christmas

This is what I was woken up by this very snowy Christmas morning, "OH COOL! A SPIDERMAN WASHRAG!!!". My son was amped up by one of those compressed washrags that expand hugely when moistened. Kind of like something else that I can think of... Anyway, I'm laying there in bed kind of wishing that I hadn't stayed up so late, thankful that the kids slept in this year (7:00), and also thinking that we could have packaged up some gravel and he would have been in love with it. Of course, my son loves gravel, and rocks in general, but you get the idea.

So what are the big hits this year? My son is mostly taken with his transformers, but that's mainly because the battery is still charging on his big RC car. My daughter big present of a cellphone and memory card was a big hit with her. Andrea and I knew what we were getting, though I didn't know about a keychainish size Boggle game (complete with little egg timer) that I think is awesome.

So with that little update, it is time for the daily snowblowfest so we can go do a little more xmas celebrating this afternoon.

Merry Christmas everyone! Happy Kwanzaa!

Don't know what Kwanzaa is? Here is a clip by Karl Malone explaining Kwanzaa:

http://www.jimmykimmel.net/sounds/JimmyKimmelKarlMaloneKwanzaa.zip

I couldn't find an uncompressed link or anything on Youtube, so you'll have to work with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment