Saturday, March 28, 2009

Honk's $1.00 Store

So there is this store in Lewiston, ID called Honk's $1.00 store. Their tagline was something like, "There is an adventure every time" or something really close to that. I couldn't get to my camera to take a picture, but it is there, not to far from the fairgrounds. Anyway, I think their tagline should have read, "come get honked for a buck". Yes, I know, I am a marketing genius. I kind of want to go back there and see what the store is all about. Is it some kind of cheap ass clown whorehouse? Do I WANT to get honked? Do they practice safe honking there? Maybe that's why it's only a buck. They probably have a lot of people getting Clown Crabs, Clown Clap, or some Clown shit like that. If something happened that was bad enough they could take you to the hospital in their clown ambulance which is the size of a Mini, but they somehow fit you and three Clown EMT's in it.

I saw another funny named store in Walla Walla, WA. It was a record store called Hot Poop. Here is their website: http://www.hotpoop.com/home.html.

On another note, we bought some Vigara Root Stimulator today at Home Depot. That's good marketing right there. I wonder what it tastes like? Just kidding!

3 comments:

  1. YOU SUCK...YOU ARE AN AWFUL BLOGGER,DO US ALL A FAVOR AND DONT QUIT YOUR DAY JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got 10 inches of just blow me that doesn't give a shit you carnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll check back for your response in 4 weeks. You must be some kind of stunted and retarded turtle MR. Anonymous. Did you know that anonymous is latin for BIG PUSSY? Well, now you know, and knowing is half the battle. Especially if you are ANONYMOUS.

    ReplyDelete