Friday, April 3, 2009

This Post Ends with the line "Madden Assfish 09"

So I found out recently that a friends Chinese astrology animal was a pig. My first thought that it was lucky she wasn't Yiddish because that would be a little bit awkward. Then I was thinking that my sign/animal is a horse, which makes sense since I am hung like one. Then I was thinking that it would be weird if your sign was pig or chicken because people eat pigs and chickens. So you would kind of be eating yourself. Which is just whacked out and only carnies can do that. THEN I had this weird train of thought from eating yourself, to John Maddens weird Thanksgiving carnylike creations like Turducken.

Crap

I don't know how I was going to end up with "Madden Assfish 09".

P.S. That worked

No comments:

Post a Comment