Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Banana

So I did a bunch of running around today, and at one stop, when I got out of the car I noticed something. I noticed a banana places almost perfectly under the tire of the car parked next to me. Now that got me thinking that maybe I should move my car, because if this car's owner doesn't see the banana and then takes off, they could spin out of control and hit my car. Anyway, so I'm standing there just looking at it for a few minutes, asking myself if I should take a picture just in case I do get hit and have to go to court. I didn't take the picture because I realized that the car had studded tires and I figured with the awesome added traction there was no way the car would spin wildly out of control and smash into my car.

Still, it got me to thinking as I went into the store, "Who put the banana there?" Was it a domestic dispute? A clown terrorist attack? I still don't know. Anyway, as I came back to my car after getting a new tube of toothpaste, I walked around my car and checked to make sure that there were no banana's waiting to take me out as I drove off.

No comments:

Post a Comment