Tuesday, May 19, 2009

WTF!!!!

How the hell did I end up back here!?

SHIT!!!!!

I thought I had gotten all of that crap out of my system. Apparently not. Man... It's not like anyone reads this. I don't know why I bother. Well, I bother because of selfish reasons, but still.... That's subconsious so I don't know why still, the fact, that I bother at all, putting up these posts, in the insanely grammatically incorrect way that i do;

I had a twitter spoof for you, but I am too lazy to post it. And cantankerous. Cantankerous doesn't need a salve like you would think, but it does need a freaking bar or liqour store within walking distance of the hotel that it is staying at!

I am wiped out, and busted. For being a fraud. For causing stress. For being an AGENT OF CHAOS, YEAH BABY!!!!!

Remember Confusious say, don't run out of good drink or you will suffer.

FUCKITY FUCKITY FUCKITY FUCK FUCK FUCK

blah blah blah

aldskhfoiYQE9IRHFKWEBRLKWBEFLKQWBEFR

And unlike real life, I don't get paid per inch....

I WISH though!! I'd be a freakin millionaire!

1 comment:

  1. Did you know getting to your posts require that I acknowledge the content warning? That has to count for something, right?

    I was going to say, it has been a really long time since your last post...I thought my feed was broken.

    How are you busted for being a fraud? Did carnies catch you or something? If they did, and held you for any length of time, I can only imagine the extra fingers you would need to tick off the number of showers you must have had to have taken since then...

    ReplyDelete