Friday, August 7, 2009

The F-Bomb Post

I love the word Fuck. It is so versatile. It can mean Holy Crap! What the heck was that!? Did you see what the chick did to that midget! I think I love the word Fuck so much because in writing it out, it pretty much always requires an exclamation point as punctuation. So there you go, another great insight into the fucking mind of a fucking idiot. Kind of like looking at some weird fucking shit in a fuckhole of a drainpipe and discovering the fucking fuckness of all. And you can kiss my ass, I'm copyrighting the term (fuckness of all) AND the (fucking fuckness of fucking fuckall) so if you use it, pay up you fuckers.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

I think my new WTF is Holy Fucking Donkey Dicks. It rolls off the tongue well, and it's just plain fucking fun to say. To be honest, I don't say it out loud often as I don't think the world is ready for it. Fucking pussies.

Which reminds me, Pussy is a GREAT name. I know of many lovable cats and kittens with that name. You fuckers have your mind in the gutters. Course, so do it, and I wasn't really referring to cats. I'm not good with boundaries when I've had a few, and my wife isn't around to keep me under control. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment